Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern - Lisa Shawl | Express Pattern - Just 2 Hours!!
Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern - Lisa Shawl
You will need:
• Crochet hook (5mm, US – 8/H, UK - 6 )
• Recommended yarn – Alize Lanagold 100 g / 3.5 oz; 240 m / 262 yds; Color - green (485), you can use any other yarn for 5mm, US – 8/H, UK – 6 crochet hook
• For shawl you will need 1 ball
Gauge in dc stitches:
10cm / 4 inch = 14 stitches and 10 rows
Size meters, using super chunky weight yarn and 10 mm you can make this shawl in 2 hours!
For beige shawl you will need:
- 2 balls Red Heart Lisa Big yarn, 1 ball = 200 gr / 7.1 oz; 120 m/ 131 yds, buy here - https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-gb/p/red-heart-lisa-big?utm_source=ravelry&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=UK%2BRedHeart
- Crochet hook 10 mm (US – N/15, UK - 000)
Skill level: Beginner + (used stitches: ch, dc, tr, v-st )
Pattern written in standard US terms
The PDF Format pattern contains helpful pictures and step by step word description, video tutorial
All pictures/patterns copyright by © TheMailoDesign.
The use of pictures/patterns for resale purposes is prohibited
Please contact me at any time if you are not sure about any details or description of the pattern - I will make sure to provide the most helpful information.
The pattern will be available immediately after purchase and does not have a shipping charge.
I always communicate personally with every single client, so please feel free to contact me and be sure of getting support directly from the creator of this pattern!